- December 8, 2016
- Posted by: redrazor_admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Marketing Land released the top 10 YouTube ads of November, 2016 and some of the results may be very surprising! The top spot lands with Clash of Clans Hog Rider and received over 29 million views on YouTube. Below is the full list of the top 10 ads and the number of views they received. It’s no surprise that funny brings the largest views on YouTube. Small companies can also translate YouTube ads into large successes with thousands or even hundreds of thousands of views. Some small companies even are lucky enough to receive millions of views on YouTube. Don’t be afraid to create a funny ad using your own unique humor – it’s worked for a lot of companies, both large and small.
- Clash of Clans Hog Rider – 29 million
- John Lewis, Buster the Boxer – 20.2 million
- Sainsbury, The Greatest Gift – 12.5 million
- H&M, Come Together – 5 million
- Kia, The Try Guys Distracted Driving – 4.3 million
- Heathrow Airport, Coming Home – 4.2 million
- Budweiser, Chicago Cubs – 3.3 million
- Ford, Sailor Moon’s Ford Fusion Dream – 3.1 million
- Apple, iPhone 7 – 1.9 million
- Foot Locker, Tom Brady – 1.9 million
See the complete list at Marketing Land.