- December 19, 2018
- Posted by: redrazor_admin
- Category: Digital marketing, marketing campaign, Social Media, social media campaign, Uncategorized
“How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
We live in a world of choices. There is no shortage of options for customers to choose from, whether big national corporations or smaller local or regional businesses. So in the presence of so many competing voices, how do you make your unique voice be heard?
By this point, most business owners know that they need an online presence. Websites and social media have become mandatory for growing a business. But is it enough just to be online? Can’t you just create your website or social media profile and return to business as usual? Isn’t digital marketing really for the big companies? The simple answer–no.
Regardless if your business has been around for over 20 years or you’re just starting out, you need a robust digital marketing plan working for you. Here are 3 reasons your business needs digital marketing so that it can stand out from the crowd and generate leads.
- Targeting a specific audience. With digital marketing comes an arsenal of tools that allows companies to target their ad budget directly at consumers who are the most likely to convert. Factors such as age, gender, income, home ownership, geography, and internet search behavior (to name a few) all play a role in determining the ideal target audience.
- Telling your story. People love stories. And channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and a well-built website give you the time and space to communicate your story in a compelling way. Limited space on a paper ad or flyer and limited time in a radio or TV ad makes telling your story and communicating your value much harder.
- Calculating effectiveness. More traditional methods such as print or broadcast marketing may reach a large, broad audience. But once the ad is published, you have no way of knowing how effective it is. Digital marketing allows you to have detailed, quantifiable data on ads, posts, and website traffic. The data allows you to see which strategies are effective, which are not, as well as the opportunity to adjust strategies.
Digital marketing is a multi-faceted, dynamic tool that is accessible for all businesses–large or small, new or old. It is truly one of the greatest marketing shifts of our generation, and it can’t be ignored.
Do you want to use digital marketing to grow your business but don’t know where to start? Are you overwhelmed at the thought of maintaining a website, social media, and digital ads? Let us help! Call Red Razor Marketing at 864-207-4193 to see how we can help you use digital marketing to grow your business.